This simple but elegant rosemary shrimp recipe, is easy to prepare and will impress your dinner guest.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- ½ a teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 24 large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 4 10-inch-long woody rosemary sprigs
Preparations & Cooking
- Preheat BBQ or broiler.
- Skewer 6 shrimps, per a sprig of rosemary
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt, pepper, paprika.
- Whisk olive oil, chopped garlic, parsley, chives, thyme and lemon in medium bowl to blend.
- Coat shrimp with the whisked herbs and lemon and let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Broil or BBQ the shrimp until opaque in center
- Arrange on platter and serve.